Thursday, November 29, 2007

Christmas is coming

Yip pee a two week vacation!!!!!! Boy do I need it.

I am really getting into the Christmas mood this year. I love watching the Specials and hearing the music. It is time to open up that file I have entitled Christmas Music and start listening. Have you heard Celine Dion sing Ava Maria,,it gives me chills. Then there are the same old standards that I just love, like Felis Navidad by Jose Feliciano, or the Little Saint Nick by the Beach Boys, or John Lennon's So This is Christmas. I love them all.

So I am cutting this post short as I will be listening to the above.

1 comment:

DrillerAA said...

If you want a great Christmas album, find David Phelps "Joyful". You will play it again and again. Trisha Yearwood's "Sweetest Gift" is a wonderful album as well.

Thanks for stopping by the blog. Glad you enjoyed the Redneck Gentlemen's Club.