Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Answer to Joe Cool


After reading Joe Cool's blog I was inspired to check on the music for some important events in my life.

The time that my Parents conceived me, the song that they were swooning to was "Some Enchanted Evening" By Perry Como.

At the time of my Birth the song of the day was "Mona Lisa" by Sam Cook.

At the time of my Sweet Sixteen it was "Paint it Black" by the Rolling Stones and "Hanky Panky by Tommie James and the Shondells.

At the time I conceived my first child it was "I'm a Believer" by the Monkees

When I Graduated from High School, The song of the day was "Mrs. Robinson" by Simon and Garfunkel

Upon turning 21 the song was "Indian Reservation" by the Raiders

With the coming of my Divorce it was "Black Velvet" by Alannah Myles

That was fun Jose! Thanks

No comments: