Sunday, August 10, 2008

Oh Well

Some of the artists of the 60's are revising their hits with new lyrics to accommodate aging baby boomers:
They include: Herman's Hermits --- Mrs. Brown, You've Got a Lovely Walker.
Ringo Starr --- I Get By With a Little Help >From Depends.
The Bee Gees --- How Can You Mend a Broken Hip?
Bobby Darin --- Splish , Splash, I Was Havin' a Flash.
Roberta Flack --- The First Time Ever I Forgot Your Face.
Johnny Nash --- I Can't See Clearly Now!
Paul Simon --- Fifty Ways to Lose Your Liver
The Commodores --- Once, Twice, Three Times to the Bathroom.
Marvin Gaye --- Heard It Through the Grape Nuts.
Procol Harem --- A Whiter Shade of Hair.
Leo Sayer--- You Make Me Feel Like Napping.
The Temptations --- Papa's Got a Kidney Stone.
Abba --- Denture Queen!
Tony Orlando --- Knock 3 Times On The Ceiling If You Hear Me Fall.
Helen Reddy --- I Am Woman, Hear Me Snore!
Leslie Gore --- It's My Procedure, and I'll Cry If I Want Too!
Willie Nelson --- On the Commode Again!!

3 comments:

Jose said...

LOL -- Too funny.

DrillerAA said...

Love this list. Unfortunately, I think I'm living most of it! LOL!!!

Amy, aka ABB said...

Great list, Teri!