Wednesday, January 10, 2007



OK OK I know, I haven't blogged in awhile, well this dumb old computer took a dump and it has taken a bit to get it back and running.






It is nice to be back in Vegas, with some pitfalls




See that little white dot down there? That is me, yep me new again to Vegas. I went from sig-alerts and the PCH to Airliners in the sky and the 95, 215, and the 15. If you get directions while on the Strip and the person tells you to go down the strip, then west on DI, it simply means you will be turning left off Las Vegas Blvd onto Desert Inn Rd. If you are told we will be going through the spaghetti bowl, don't expect fast food Italian. When you hear, "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. Don't believe it. NBC, CBS, ABC and Fox news takes care of that. There are about 1 billion fast food places here and about the same amount of Starbucks (Yummy) You can spend anywhere between $4.95 to $495.00 for a prime rib dinner. You can also go to Lake Mead, visit Hoover Dam and have lunch at the Dam Cafe. Then go to the Dam souvenir shop and spend some more damn money.

The best thing about Vegas is that most of my Grandchildren live here and that puts me within a moments drive from them.
American Idol starts next week, sure am looking forward to that, so is my class. We won't be doing anything with it until it get to the top 12. Don't want to teach them to be to critical.

1 comment:

Jose said...

I just love to click on your blog and find a new post. Glad to hear all is well and hope Vegas is good to you this time around.

I'll see you soon over at slim's site.