Thursday, May 25, 2006

Just sitting here this morning not doing anything important and it feels really good. Just 2 more weeks and school is out for the summer,,yeah!!!!

Have to pick up Mom and take her shopping, boy am I getting tired of doing this, but then I think that there will be a time when I can't do it for her and that thought makes me sad. Not ready to be an orphan yet, maybe I never will be ready for that.

Savannah will be here in 2 weeks, I have so many plans of things she and I can do together. One thing for sure is to get her into a singing program, also dance. Last time she was here she was singing when she didn't think anyone could hear her. She was singing Landslide. She has a lot of talent, I just need to get her to sing with her diaphram and not through her nose. That will be easy!

Savannah Rose, we will go to the beach and to Disneyland we will have such a busy summer, then come September, it will be back to business. I have to find out what school you will be going to. What their programs might be.


Anyway, I must start the day!

No comments: